Position: Administration Apprentice
Responsible To: Head of Administration
15-18 month Level 3 Business Administration Apprenticeship (Apprentice Rate- £4.50 per hour, 34 hours per week)
To work with the administration team, providing administrative support to the organisation.
Key Tasks & Objectives
- Dealing with telephone and email enquiries.
- Processing incoming mail
- Organising courier collections/deliveries
- Filing, photocopying and general office duties.
- Database input and amendments
- Providing administrative support for fundraising appeals and campaigns
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Articulate and clear telephone manner
- Excellent computer skills with the ability to use Windows (Word, Excel, Email)
- Must have a reasonable level of numeracy ie able to perform simply addition, subtraction, multiplication and division.
- Must demonstrate a flexible attitude to work.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- A willingness to work hard.
- To have a friendly and professional manner in all dealings with members of the general public.
If you would like to apply for this role, please download and fill in the below application form, and send to Rita Burke, HR Manager – email@example.com