Responsible to: Head of Fundraising
Salary: £27,000-£30,000 pa
Hours: Full Time
Office based in Liverpool
The Fundraising Manager will manage the areas of running, events and challenge and lead their team to achieve income targets in each specified department. The role will work alongside the Community Fundraising Manager to create a fundraising leaders group, offering peer support and leadership to all team members. The Fundraising Manager represents their team and has a responsibility to develop those team members professionally.
The Fundraising Manager will ensure our public activity is directed to achieve the greatest possible income while ensuring exceptionally high customer standards.
Position in Organisation
- Reports to the Head of Fundraising
- Direct reports from running officer, events officer, challenge officer and fundraising officer
- Liaises at all levels inside the organisation
- Relates to volunteers, individuals, groups and businesses
- Key relationships with fundraising, corporate, marketing, finance, IT and admin teams
- Will liaise with external agencies, where necessary
Benefits package includes:
- 30 days holiday each year, plus bank holidays
- Bike Scheme
- Pension Scheme
- Based in Head Office in Liverpool (option for partial homeworking)
Application for employment – Download
Person specification – Download
Please send your completed application form, along with your CV, to HR manager Rita Burke at email@example.com.
Closing date: 10th September