Responsible to: Fundraising Manager
Salary: £18,000 – £24,000
Hours: Full Time
Office based in Liverpool
To join a dynamic fundraising team to take on responsibility for projects and activity across the Running and Events departments to help achieve the annual targeted budget. This role is varied and fast paced.
This role will involve taking on existing projects and creating and taking the lead on new fundraising projects. Delivering excellent donor care and donor relationship management for our supporters, in order to maximise the lifetime value of supporters through retention and development. This role also forms part of the charity’s growth programme to recruit new supporters through new and existing digital fundraising methods as well as supporting the creation of new fundraising projects.
Position in Organisation
- Reports to the Fundraising Manager
- Liaises at all levels inside the organisation
- Relates to volunteers, individuals and groups
- Key relationships with fundraising, marketing, IT and admin teams
- External facing to public supporters
Benefits package includes:
- 30 days holiday each year, plus bank holidays
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Early finish on Fridays
- Pension Scheme
- Based in Head Office in Liverpool/ Option for partial homeworking.
Application for employment – Download
Person specification – Download
Please send your completed application form, along with your CV, to HR manager Rita Burke at email@example.com.
Closing date: 10th September