IT Support Officer
Title: IT Support Officer
Responsible To: Head of IT
Hours: Full Time- 34 hrs per week (Part-time min 3 days would be considered)
Salary: £18,000 – £21,000 pa
To assist the Head of IT to maintain the IT infrastructure at the Roy Castle Lung Cancer Foundation. To maintain and support CRM database. To assist users with IT related problems.
Duties and Key Responsibilities
- Maintenance and support of database software, creating queries, exports, imports and manipulation of data on CRM database. Transfer of data.
- To review, prioritise and resolve PC and network hardware and software problems.
- Replenish consumables as required.
- Install standalone and networked hardware and software as directed by the Head of IT
- Maintain network security.
- Monitor use of network as directed by the Head of IT
- Assist staff with IT related problems both on site and remotely.
- Supervise internet and email use.
- Maintenance of Windows desktop PCs and Active Directory server and associated services.
- Liaise with external suppliers as directed by the Head of IT
- Maintenance of IT Asset Register
- Provide first line support to satellite offices and retail shops
Education / qualifications / knowledge
- Educated to HNC/Degree level
- Knowledge of the principles of good customer care
- Understands principles of relationship building
- Knowledge of Microsoft 365 and Office 365
- Knowledge and understanding of CRM databases
- Good understanding of Windows environments and Windows Remote Services
Skills and Abilities
- Able to take direction and learn through practical experience
- Ability to work on multiple projects at the same time
- Work effectively with others towards common goals and targets
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong problem-solving skills, an analytical mind, and an excellent IT technical background
- Self-starter, motivated and positive
- Enjoys working as part of a team and sharing success
- Reliable and flexible.
- Willingness to travel to different sites as and when necessary
- Flexible working
- 30 days holiday plus statutory Bank Holidays
- Auto-enrolment Pension Scheme
- Travel Loan Scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Lifestyle Benefits Platform
For more information and to apply for this position, please email firstname.lastname@example.org