Lung Cancer Connect Service Manager
Title: Lung Cancer (L-Can) Connect Service Manager
Responsible to: Director of Information & Support
Salary: £23,000 – £26,000
Hours: 34 hours per week
Location: Glasgow Office
Line manager: Director of Information and Support
Duration of contract: Permanent
You will be working in the department dealing directly with people affected by lung cancer. The post holder will work as part of the Information & Support service. This team offers information and support to people affected by lung cancer. This role will focus on recruiting participants to our digital support services, developing and evaluating these services. It will contribute to the involvement of people affected by lung cancer in the service, advocacy and policy reach of the charity.
- To recruit L-Can Connect clients via Lung Cancer Nurse Specialists, Cancer Information Centres and other charities in the field, working with our marketing team.
- To promote our range of online and phone support groups, digital content,1-1 support identifying areas of unmet need amongst those affected by lung cancer.
- To carry out need’s assessment for potential service users and match them with appropriate Lung Cancer Connect support services.
- To manage the expansion of our digital support services, including 1-1 Keep in Touch support.
- To maintain support and supervision with facilitators delivering digital and phone support.
- To maintain accurate recording of project contacts providing monthly, quarterly and annual reporting.
- To recruit, train and support peer advocates involved in L-Can services.
- To carry out evaluation of all activity ensuring it contributes to team goals.
- To deliver service in a cost-effective way, working within budgets.
- To work with Director to identify and report to funders.
For more information on how to apply: email HR Manager, Rita Burke – firstname.lastname@example.org