Join Roy Castle Lung Cancer Foundation’s sit up squad this December and conquer your very own 30 day sit up challenge!
This challenge is designed for you! Set your own goal and join our amazing Facebook Group, where you will receive support and encouragement from others choosing to also count those crunches.
Challenge duration: 1st December – 31st December 2022
Registration Fee: Free!
What is the challenge?
The 30 Day Sit Up Challenge is challenging you to simply do sit ups for 30 days throughout December. Easy right?
Depending on your fitness level, choose to do either 30, 50 or 100 sit ups a day throughout the month. You could even set your own personal goal!
Keep a log of your progress throughout the month with your tracker and set yourself a fundraising goal.
- Sign up and receive a FREE t-shirt
- £50 will earn you an exclusive challenge medal
- £80 will also earn you your very own festive blanket
We could list so many reasons why you should join our team, but we’ll keep it short:
1. You’ll receive a free exclusive 30 Day Sit up Challenge Top.
2. You’ll have support from an incredible community of fundraisers.
3. Most importantly, you’ll be helping those who have been affected by lung cancer.
How to Sign up
Sign up to the challenge by joining our Facebook group dedicated to the 30 Day Sit Up Challenge HERE.
You’ll find all of the information you need here for how to register for your FREE top and how to set up your Facebook fundraiser to earn the rest of your goodies.
Don’t worry if you’re not on Facebook, you can still take on the challenge by fundraising through Just Giving. Simply set up your page here to register for the challenge.