Run the 2023 Zurich Marató Barcelona Marathon and experience the beautiful Spanish city in one of the world’s most scenic 26.2-mile runs.
The Barcelona Marathon is home to one of the most spectacular courses in the world and has been designed with the intention that you live a magical experience in each of your strides. Its circuit, entirely urban, runs through the heart of a cosmopolitan, open and active city.
Starting and finishing in Plaça d’Espanya you will run past some of the most iconic sites in Barcelona, such as: Nou Camp, Sagrada Familia, Arc de Triomf and the Maritime Walk among others.
How to register
Complete our enquiry form below to express your interest and a member of our team will be in touch!
Perks of being a Roy’s Runner
- An invitation to our closed Facebook group. Our Roy’s Runners share their journeys, tips and advice. They offer motivation & encouragement when it’s needed most. This group really is a friendly and heart-warming community.
- A Roy’s Runners running vest and running buff to represent Roy Castle Lung Cancer Foundation during training or race day itself.
- Fundraising advice & support.
- Certificate of appreciation with an extra special Roy’s Runners medal.
Got your own place?
If you’re lucky enough to secure your own place and would like to run for Roy Castle Lung Cancer Foundation, we would love to have you on board! For more information, please contact email@example.com and a member of the fundraising team will be in touch.
Why run the Barcelona Marathon for Roy Castle Lung Cancer Foundation?
- We are the only lung cancer charity in the UK dedicated to helping everyone affected by lung cancer.
- Lung cancer is a disease that, despite what many may think, can affect anyone.
- It is the UK’s biggest cancer killer, with over 36,000 dying from lung cancer every year. It kills more people than breast, prostate and pancreatic cancer combined, and more women than breast and ovarian cancer combined.
- It is our mission to ensure everyone diagnosed with lung cancer can live well with the disease for as long as possible.
If you’re interested in taking part in the 2024 Barcelona Marathon, we would be delighted to have you on our team! Just register your interest below and we will be in touch.