The Bath Half Marathon or the ‘BATHALF’ as it is affectionately known is a prestigious race that attracts 15,000 runners each year and has sold out every year since 2000! It is one of the most popular city runs in the world due to its picturesque flat route.
The race starts and ends in Great Pulteney Steet and takes you along the stunning River Avon, it avoids all hills around the city. Whether you are running to accomplish a personal best or want to take on a new challenge the Bath Half Marathon is not a run to miss.
Perks of being one of our Roy’s Runners
- Your own personalised Roy’s Runners technical vest
- Support and training advice to help you prepare for race day
- Our Sporting Events Team will be there every step of the way to ensure you have the best running experience. We’ll have you fundraising tips, suggestions, and regular calls to help you reach your fundraising target.
- Roys Runner medal for all those who fundraise for Roy Castle Lung Cancer Foundation.
- Complimentary cheer packs available for family, friends or colleagues supporting you on race day.
To register for this event, please complete the form below. and a member of our Sporting Events Team will be in touch to talk you through your registration. For more information, please contact email@example.com
Got your own place?
If you’re lucky enough to secure your own place and would like to run for Roy Castle Lung Cancer Foundation, we would love to have you on board! For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and a member of the fundraising team will be in touch.