The BMW Berlin Marathon attracts over 45,000 runners every year. The 49th running of the Berlin Marathon promises to attract the best in the world together with a mix of club and social runners. Cut off time to run the course is 6 hours 15 minutes so you too can experience how it feels to run a legendary marathon on a World record course and become a Berlin legend!
The start and finish are both located in the Tiergarten on Straße des 17. Juni between Brandenburg Gate and Victory Column. The course is fast, characterised by flat, wide roads with several long straight sections and enthusiastic spectators cheering you through the streets of this historic city. The BMW Berlin Marathon presents all runners with a great opportunity to aim at a new PB!
How can I register?
Please note, Roy Castle Lung Cancer Foundation don’t have charity places available for this event, but, by purchasing accommodation through Marathon Tours and Travel, you can purchase a guaranteed entry for the 2023 BWM Berlin Marathon.
Included in your race entry is;
- Race number and rented timing chip
- 4-day ticket for public transport in the fare zone A B C, which is valid from 21st – 24th September 2023. Further information on use will follow with the start card mailing in mid-September 2023.
You can also contact the Marathon Tours and Travel team to book over the phone via 0161 676 0390.
*Prices vary depending on your chosen package*
Got your place?
If you have purchased your race entry or are lucky enough to secure your own place in the ballot, we would love to have you join our Roy’s Runners Team!
Enjoy all of the perks of being a Roy’s Runner, without the minimum sponsorship target. Create your own goal and raise as much as you can!
For more information, please contact email@example.com and a member of the fundraising team will be in touch.
Perks of being one of our Roy’s Runners
- An invitation to our closed Facebook group. Our Roy’s Runners share their journeys, tips and advice. They offer motivation & encouragement when it’s needed most. This group really is a friendly and heart-warming community.
- A Roy’s Runners running vest and running buff to represent Roy Castle Lung Cancer Foundation during training or race day itself.
- Fundraising advice & support.
- Certificate of appreciation with an extra special Roy’s Runners medal.
If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or fill in our enquiry form below and a member of the team will get back to you.