2024 RACE INFORMATION COMING SOON
Since it started in 2010, Brighton Marathon has grown to become one of the most popular marathons in the UK. Each year over 12,000 runners flood to Brighton to take part in the event, making it the second largest in the UK.
The course starts at the historic Preston Park and transports you through the vibrant city streets of Brighton. The course is renowned for its buzzing atmosphere and roaring crowd support. The marathon finish is at the event village on the spectacular Brighton seafront.
View the proposed route here.
Perks of being one of our Roy’s Runners
- An invitation to our closed Facebook group. Our Roy’s Runners share their journeys, tips and advice. They offer motivation & encouragement when it’s needed most. This group really is a friendly and heart-warming community.
- A Roy’s Runners running vest and running buff to represent Roy Castle Lung Cancer Foundation during training or race day itself.
- Fundraising advice & support.
For more information about the 2023 race, please fill in the form below.
Why run the Brighton Marathon for Roy Castle Lung Cancer Foundation?
- We are the only lung cancer charity in the UK dedicated to helping everyone affected by lung cancer.
- Lung cancer is a disease that, despite what many may think, can affect anyone.
- It is the UK’s biggest cancer killer, with over 36,000 dying from lung cancer every year. It kills more people than breast, prostate and pancreatic cancer combined, and more women than breast and ovarian cancer combined.
- It is our mission to ensure everyone diagnosed with lung cancer can live well with the disease for as long as possible.