Dates – 26th June – 2nd July
The Tour of Merseyside is an amazing week of running which takes in six different venues across Merseyside and covers 52 miles over seven days. Each race is different in distance, location and terrain. It’s challenging but very rewarding at the same time. Are you up for the challenge?
The Tour of Merseyside structure is as follows:
Race 1. Southport Half Marathon 13.1 miles. A traditional road race environment and longest leg of the Tour.
Race 2. Thurstaston Multi terrain 5.9 miles. As the title suggests a tough off road event with beach, hills and trail.
Race 3. The Ralla 10 miler. Flat and fast along the old railway line pushing you to half way.
Race 4. The River Mersey 5 miler. The shortest distance but the biggest challenge… in fancy dress!!
Race 5. Stadt Moers Park Cross Country. 6 miles and a good old fashioned up hill and down dale 2 lap chase.
Race 6. Wirral Coastal 12 miler. New Brighton to West Kirby and back with a bit of beach thrown in at half way.
Got your own place?
If you already have your own place in the magnificent Tour of Merseyside and would like to run for Roy Castle Lung Cancer Foundation, we would love to have you on board! For more information, please contact email@example.com and a member of the fundraising team will be in touch.
Perks of being one of our Roy’s Runners
- You’ll get your very own Roy Castle Lung Cancer Foundation vest
- An invitation to our closed Facebook group. Our Roy’s Runners share their journeys, tips and advice. They offer motivation and encouragement when it’s needed most. This group really is a friendly and heart-warming community.
- A fundraising pack to help you smash your sponsorship target
- Our Sporting Events Team will be there every step of the way with fundraising tips, suggestions, and regular calls to help you reach your fundraising target and have the best running experience.
- Certificate of appreciation with an extra special Roy’s Runners medal
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org