The Dog Jog series takes place between August and September, it offers a special opportunity to run 5k with your four-legged friend and raise vital funds for the UK’s only lung cancer charity.
There will be no pressure of time in this relaxed and friendly atmosphere at the Dog Jog! Plus, when you and your canine companion cross the finish line, you will receive a fantastic doggy bag filled with goodies for you and your dog!
This isn’t a competitive race, and it is designed for all ages and abilities!
You’d be barking mad not to take part!
Pledge to raise a minimum sponsorship of £50 and register your place for just £10. Once registered for your Dog Jog, you will receive a complimentary running vest, running buff and sponsor form.
Our Sporting Events team will be there every step of the way with fundraising tips, suggestions, and regular contact to help you reach your fundraising target and have the best experience.
The events are being held in 9 different locations nationwide between August and September, choose an event near you and get ready for this paw-some event!
- Falkirk – Saturday 1st August 2020 – Deadline for registration: 31st July
- Edinburgh – Sunday 2nd August 2020 – Deadline for registration: 31st August
- Gateshead – Saturday 8th August 2020 – Deadline for registration: 7th August
- Birmingham – Saturday 15th August 2020 – Deadline for registration: 14th August
- Milton Keynes – Sunday 16th August 2020 – Deadline for registration: 14th August
- Manchester – Sunday 23rd August 2020 – Deadline for registration: 21st August
- Maidstone – Saturday 12th September 2020 – Deadline for registration: 11th September
- Southampton – Sunday 14th September 2020 – Deadline for registration: 25th September
- London (Crystal Palace Park) Sunday 27th September 2020 Deadline for registration: 25th September