Run your way around the UK’s best inflatable assault course, with 14 unique obstacles – and several locations to choose from.
Scale over inflatable walls, clamber through tunnels, launch yourself down giant slides and, most importantly of all, have an unforgettable day out.
With four different distances – 2.5K, 5K, 10K, 15K – to choose from, anyone can take part!
How to register
Spring into action and get your bounce on at any of the 5k inflatable races – happening across the UK throughout the year. Purchase your place on the Run4Charity’s website today.
As you have purchased your own place in the event you won’t have a minimum sponsorship target, all that we ask is that you raise as much as you possibly can for Roy Castle Lung Cancer Foundation.
Perks of joining our team
In return for taking on the Inflatable series challenge we will:
- Provide you with fundraising support.
- Send fundraising materials to help you reach your fundraising goal.
- Provide you with a Roy Castle Lung Cancer Foundation t-shirt to wear on the day.
A member of our Sporting Events team will be on hand to answer any questions you may have and will be there to support you throughout your whole fundraising journey.
For more information, you can either fill out our enquiry form below or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Will you put yourself to the test in 2023 and show your support to those living with lung cancer?
Why support Roy Castle Lung Cancer Foundation?
- We are the only lung cancer charity in the UK dedicated to helping everyone affected by lung cancer.
- Lung cancer is a disease that, despite what many may think, can affect anyone.
- It is the UK’s biggest cancer killer, with over 36,000 dying from lung cancer every year. It kills more people than breast, prostate and pancreatic cancer combined, and more women than breast and ovarian cancer combined.
- It is our mission to ensure everyone diagnosed with lung cancer can live well with the disease for as long as possible