The Liverpool to Chester Cycle is a non – competitive bike ride which covers a range of distances from 5 miles to 100 miles.
Get your cycling gear on, and enjoy a fun-filled family day out on the Liverpool to Chester cycle whilst raising awareness for all of those who have been affected by lung cancer.
This is the 27th year the event has been held. Its well-known and established routes are perfect for regular racers, and new riders alike! There are 5 different distances and 8 routes so there is something for everyone!
We’re offering free places to supporters who pledge to raise a minimum sponsorship of £50 for the distance they choose.
Simply fill in the form below and one of our sporting events team will be in touch to complete your registration. For more information please contact email@example.com
- 5 mile Family Tunnel Challenge
- 25 mile Chester-Liverpool
- 25 mile Liverpool-Chester
- 50 mile Chester Challenge
- 50 mile Liverpool Chester Liverpool
- 75 mile Chester to Liverpool
- 75 mile Liverpool to Chester
- 100 mile Challenge