Trek from Capital to Coast in May 2022 and put your stamina and determination to the test for Roy Castle Lung Cancer Foundation.
Now in its 10th year, the trek, which attracts over 2,000 adventurers will take you from the beautiful Richmond-Upon-Thames, over the North Downs delighting you with wonderful Surrey & Sussex countryside to half way at Turners Hill. The full 100 km route heads over the South Downs before the welcome sight of the Brighton coastline comes in to view.
There are many ways to take part in the London to Brighton trek. You can take on the challenge without stopping. You can complete it over two days. Or you can just do half, or even a quarter of it.
It’s entirely up to you how to take on this challenge. Most will walk it, many will jog parts, and some will run the full 100km in a fully supported Ultra Marathon. You’ll get full support & hospitality all the way – and with half, and quarter distance options also available – there’s a challenge here for everyone! It will be a unique test of stamina & determination.
- Full (100km continuously)
- Full Daylight (56km on day 1 and 44km on day 2)
- Participants can camp at Turners Hill (must pre-book), or book into a local B&B
- 1st Half – London to Turners Hill ( 56km on Saturday 28th May)
- 2nd Half – Turners Hill to Brighton (44km on Sunday 29th May)
- 1st Quarter – London to Oaks Park (25km on Saturday 28th May).
Whichever London to Brighton challenge you take on, you will be provided with free hot meals, drinks and snacks on the day. There will also be physios, massages and medics on hand.
SIGN UP & FUNDRAISING OPTIONS:
Take on the May Bank Holiday trek in 2022 and do something amazing for Roy Castle Lung Cancer Foundation whilst embracing the riveting sites from Capital to Coast. This flexible challenge gives you the opportunity to choose from three distances, Full at 100 km, Half at 50 km and Quarter at 25 km with an option for Self Funding, Minimum Sponsorship and Mixed Funding – click the buttons below to sign up to the London to Brighton Challenge.
- Charity Sponsorship – you pay a small registration fee, do lots of fundraising and we cover the cost of your event place!
2. Mixed Funding – pay half of the event place cost yourself, fundraise a bit less and we pay the balance of the event place cost.
3. Self Fund – you pay the full cost of the event place – fundraise whatever you want, with no set target or deadline, and there’s no cost at all to the charity!
Whether you join as an individual or team, and no matter what distance you choose, we will support you all the way. We will provide you with hints and tips for fundraising and training, as well as fundraising materials and a bespoke Roy Castle Lung Cancer Foundation T-shirt to wear on the day.
Here’s to the most rewarding Bank Holiday weekend you’ve had in years!
To register for London to Brighton Challenge, simply Register Now and please make sure you select Roy Castle Lung Cancer Foundation as your chosen charity. For more information, or with help registering, please email email@example.com.