The Port Sunlight 5k and 10k is back for 2022! Port Sunlight is an idyllic village that provides a picturesque route for runners to enjoy.
The village provides a tight network of roads, and the route finds its way to the four corners of the village with twists and turns
Sign up information
Registration in this awe-inspiring race is just £10 with a pledge to raise £60/80 in sponsorship, our registration will open soon. If you’re interested or would like to find out more about the event, email email@example.com
Got your own place?
If you have secured your own place for the Port Sunlight 5K or 10K and would like to run for Roy Castle Lung Cancer Foundation, we would love to have you on board! For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and a member of the fundraising team will be in touch.
Perks of being one of our Roy’s Runners:
- You’ll get your very own Roy Castle Lung Cancer Foundation vest
- An invitation to our closed Facebook group. Our Roy’s Runners share their journeys, tips and advice. They offer motivation and encouragement when it’s needed most. This group really is a friendly and heart-warming community.
- A fundraising pack to help you smash your sponsorship target
- Our Sporting Events Team will be there every step of the way with fundraising tips, suggestions, and regular calls to help you reach your fundraising target and have the best running experience.
- Certificate of appreciation with an extra special Roy’s Runners medal
For more information, please contact email@example.com