The Richmond Park Half Marathon is returning for yet another fantastic run through one of London’s beautiful parks. With thousands joining each year, you can expect an exciting atmosphere of runners and spectators.
Whether you’re running to achieve your personal best or take on a challenge that puts your stamina to the test. Show your support, view the incredible scenery and help raise vital funds for Roy Castle Lung Cancer Foundation.
Perks of being a Roy’s Runner
- Your own Roy’s Runners technical vest.
- Invitation to our closed Roy’s Runners Community Group on Facebook. Our Roy’s Runners share their journeys, tips and advice. They offer motivation & encouragement when it’s needed most. This group really is a friendly and heart-warming community.
- A fundraising pack to help you smash your sponsorship target
- Our Sporting Events Team will be there every step of the way with fundraising tips, suggestions, and regular calls to help you reach your fundraising target and have the best running experience.
- Certificate of appreciation with your very own Roy’s Runners medal.
Our sporting events team will be there every step of the way with fundraising tips, suggestions, and regular calls to help you reach your fundraising target and have the best running experience.
For more information, please email email@example.com.
Got your own place?
If you’re lucky enough to secure your own place and would like to run for Roy Castle Lung Cancer Foundation, we would love to have you on board! For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and a member of the fundraising team will be in touch.