Calling all thrill seekers! In June 2022 we’re challenging you to reach new heights at the Trafford Centre by taking on the Barton Tower abseil.
The exhilarating abseil challenge will see you descend 170ft down the iconic tower of one of the biggest shopping centres in the UK. While taking on the challenge you can view the Trafford Centre in all its glory whilst your friends and family cheer you on from ground level.
The abseil is the perfect challenge for adrenaline-fuelled or fear conquerers to take part in.
Please note this event is for over 18 years only, if you are over 12, you can still take part but you must have a parent or guardian with you. There is no height or weight limit for this event, and you do not need previous abseiling experience.
Perks of joining our team
In return for taking on the abseil challenge we will:
- Provide you with fundraising support.
- Send fundraising materials to help you reach your fundraising goal.
- Provide you with a Roy Castle Lung Cancer Foundation t-shirt to wear on the day of the abseil.
A member of our Sporting Events team will handle your abseil booking and will be on hand to answer any questions you may have. Time slots for the abseil are from 1pm and for more information please contact email@example.com or call 0333 323 7200.
Will you put yourself to the test in 2022 and show your support to those living with lung cancer?
Why take on the Trafford Centre abseil for Roy Castle Lung Cancer Foundation?
- We are the only lung cancer charity in the UK dedicated to helping everyone affected by lung cancer.
- Lung cancer is a disease that, despite what many may think, can affect anyone.
- It is the UK’s biggest cancer killer, with over 36,000 dying from lung cancer every year. It kills more people than breast, prostate and pancreatic cancer combined, and more women than breast and ovarian cancer combined.
- It is our mission to ensure everyone diagnosed with lung cancer can live well with the disease for as long as possible