Looking for an adrenaline rush? Why not tick a bungee jump off your bucket list!
We have Bungee Jumps available at various locations across the UK ready for you to take the big leap in aid of all those affected by lung cancer.
Organised by the UK Bungee Club who have 25 years’ experience, you can be sure to have a safe yet thrilling experience. The cost is dependent on location and jump height, you can choose between 120ft and 300ft!
As an added bonus you can also choose your perfect date and location, find out more below.
How to register:
Jump in and secure your Bungee Jump through Run4Charity’s website where you can select your location, date and jump height. Once booked, you will be all set up and ready to go!
As you have purchased your own place in the event you won’t have a minimum sponsorship target, all that we ask is that you raise as much as you possibly can for Roy Castle Lung Cancer Foundation.
Perks of joining our team
In return for taking on a Bungee Jump challenge we will:
- Provide you with fundraising support.
- Send fundraising materials to help you reach your fundraising goal.
- Provide you with a Roy Castle Lung Cancer Foundation t-shirt to wear on the day of the jump.
A member of our Sporting Events team will be on hand to answer any questions you may have and will be there to support you throughout your whole fundraising journey.
For more information, you can either fill in the enquiry form below or email email@example.com
Will you put yourself to the test in 2023 and show your support to those living with lung cancer?
Why conquer a bungee jump for Roy Castle Lung Cancer Foundation?
- We are the only lung cancer charity in the UK dedicated to helping everyone affected by lung cancer.
- Lung cancer is a disease that, despite what many may think, can affect anyone.
- It is the UK’s biggest cancer killer, with over 36,000 dying from lung cancer every year. It kills more people than breast, prostate and pancreatic cancer combined, and more women than breast and ovarian cancer combined.
- It is our mission to ensure everyone diagnosed with lung cancer can live well with the disease for as long as possible