There are many benefits to partnering with Roy Castle Lung Cancer Foundation:
- Motivating staff and encouraging team building and productivity
- Helping your company meet its corporate social responsibility (CSR) objectives
- Providing help for people affected by lung cancer in the communities in which you operate
- Enabling you to reach new audiences and drive sales.
- Securing positive PR for your company
- Helping you to build your brand profile and stand out in a competitive market.
As a corporate partner, you will also be able to benefit from our Look after your Lungs project, a health initiative designed to prevent employees from getting lung cancer.
We’re always seeking new and innovative ways to help our staff to protect their health and wellbeing. We encourage and support them to be fit and healthy. We aim to help them enjoy long and productive careers in the construction industry. Looking after their lungs is part of that strategy.Seddon Construction Ltd
Tailoring our project to meet the needs of your employees, we can deliver a programme that can help them to eat well, keep fit and, if applicable, give up smoking. Because, after all, good health leads to good work and lower sickness absences.
Ways to partner with us
There are many ways your business can partner with our charity:
Lung cancer is the UK biggest cancer killer, with over 48,000 people diagnosed every single year. It is a disease that can affected anyone and has likely touched some of your employees.
To discuss the ways in which we can work together, please contact our corporate partnership manager:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Mobile: 07495 579964