Charity of the year
We are incredibly honoured whenever a company chooses Roy Castle Lung Cancer Foundation as its charity of the year. This year-long commitment has the potential to really unite your employees behind one cause and raise vital money to fund lung cancer research as well as support everyone affected by this awful disease.
Why choose us as your Charity of the Year
When selecting Roy Castle Lung Cancer Foundation as your charity of the year, you will have:
- Dedicated account manager.
- Opportunity to participate in charity-run, local and national events.
- Volunteering opportunities.
- Our Look after your Lungs project, a health-based initiative devised to improve the health and wellbeing of your employees, as well as reducing their risk of getting lung cancer.
- Regular contact with our fundraising team.
- Local and national PR.
- Invitation to our research labs.
- Opportunity for Roy Castle Lung Cancer Foundation staff and/or patient advocates to update staff on where their money has gone and who it has helped.
Every year, we ask staff to nominate a non-for-profit as our charity of the year. In 2018, it was a no brainer – it had to be Roy Castle Lung Cancer Foundation after losing our dear friend and colleague, Mark, to lung cancer at just 38. The team from the charity were brilliant. They came and spoke to all our staff just after we announced the partnership. It really inspired everyone.ACS Business Supplies
For more information about our nominating Roy Castle Lung Cancer Foundation as your charity of the year, please contact our corporate partnership manager:
Email: email@example.com Mobile: 07495 579964