Create memories that will last a lifetime by taking on the Everest Base Camp Trek for Roy Castle Lung Cancer Foundation.
This world-famous trek will take you through Earth’s highest mountain range while you experience the most awe-inspiring scenery you can imagine.
In just 18 days you will complete this magnificent adventure. You’ll start by flying to Kathmandu where you can explore and take in the Boudhanath Stupa – the largest Buddhist shrine in the world!
From Kathmandu you will fly to Lukla and begin your journey, trekking through Namche Bazaar, Khumjung and Tyangboche – where you will visit the amazing monastery.
On to Dingboche and Lobuje before you reach your destination of Everest Base Camp. You will be supported by the team from Global Adventure Challenges along your journey where you will see truly breathtaking sights, while experiencing the kindness of locals who will motivate you to reach your goal.
To register your place on the trip of a lifetime, choose from the dates available and click through to sign up with our partners Global Adventure Challenges
- Challenge Duration: 18 days
- Activity Duration: 12 days
- Challenge Distance: 105km (approx.)
- Challenge Grading: Extreme
- Accommodation Type: Hotels & Lodges
Registration and fundraising options
Registration Fee £299 + Min Sponsorship £4,960 + Airport Tax and Fuel Surcharge Contribution: £250
Registration Fee £299 + Self Funding £2,480 + Airport Tax and Fuel Surcharge Contribution: £250
There are a number of dates available for the Everest Base Camp challenge, with the option to fundraise or self fund your adventure. Click the tabs above for a price breakdown.
- 9th – 26th November 2023
- 22nd February – 10th March 2024 (Use code 24OFF24 to save 24% on your registration fee)
- 7th – 24th November 2024 (Use code 24OFF24 to save 24% on your registration fee)
Our fundraising team will be here to support you through your whole fundraising journey. For more information, please fill in our enquiry form below or email the team at email@example.com
Why support Roy Castle Lung Cancer Foundation?
- We are the leading lung cancer charity in the UK dedicated to helping everyone affected by lung cancer.
- Lung cancer is a disease that, despite what many may think, can affect anyone.
- It is the UK’s biggest cancer killer, with over 36,000 dying from lung cancer every year. It kills more people than breast, prostate and pancreatic cancer combined, and more women than breast and ovarian cancer combined.
- It is our mission to ensure everyone diagnosed with lung cancer can live well with the disease for as long as possible.