If you’re looking to challenge yourself in 2022 then look no further. The Isle of Wight challenge is fun, safe and rewarding – guaranteed to be an experience you’ll never forget.
Few locations are better than the Isle of Wight’s coastal path; this challenge will take you through the Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, along rolling hills, past iconic Needles attraction and through the historic town of Ventnor.
You will get full support from our partners at Ultra Challenges every step of the way, and with various distance options available – there is a challenge for everyone!
Sign up and fundraising options
- Full: 106KM
- Full distance over 2 days: approx. 52KM per day
- First Half Challenge: 54KM
- Second Half Challenge: 52KM
- First Quarter Challenge: 25KM
1. Charity Sponsorship – you pay a small registration fee, do lots of fundraising and we cover the cost of your event place!
2. Mixed Funding – pay half of the event place cost yourself, fundraise a bit less and we pay the balance of the event place cost.
3. Self Fund – you pay the full cost of the event place – fundraise whatever you want, with no set target or deadline, and there’s no cost at all to our charity.
If this sounds like the challenge for you, click on your chosen registration option and sign up through our charity partners – Ultra Challenge. Let’s do something amazing for charity in 2022!
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and one of the team will be delighted to help.