Sled over 240km across Sweden through untouched nature, and celebrate your achievements at the world famous Ice Hotel!
Your challenge begins in Kiruna, where you make your way to the Husky Lodge for dinner, a challenge briefing and most importantly to meet your four-legged friends who will be your closest companions for the duration of our challenge!
This is a true ‘hands on wilderness challenge’ with all challengers required to pitch their own tents, cook and carry out all camping duties whilst caring for your team of huskies.
Watching the Northern Lights and tending to your dogs will give you an experience of living as the Laplanders do.
- Challenge Duration: 8 days
- Activity Duration: 6 days
- Challenge Distance: 246-256km (approx.)
- Challenge Grading: Tough
- Accommodation Type: Hotels, camping & wilderness cabins
Please note, training will be given to all those registered, so whether you’re a beginner or have years of experience you can get involved – all you need to join this challenge is a thirst for extreme adventure.
Registration and fundraising options
Sled throughout Sweden and embrace the challenge of a lifetime from 8th – 15th March 2024. You have two options to sign up for challenge, just remember to choose Roy Castle Lung Cancer Foundation when signing up to any of the challenges.
Use code 24OFF24 to save 24% on your registration fee!
Registration fee £299 + minimum sponsorship £5,450
Registration fee £299 + self funding £2,725
Our fundraising team will be here to support you through your whole fundraising journey, offering advice and tips to help you meet your target. For more information, please fill in our enquiry form below or email the team at email@example.com.
Why support Roy Castle Lung Cancer Foundation?
- We are the leading lung cancer charity in the UK dedicated to helping everyone affected by lung cancer.
- Lung cancer is a disease that, despite what many may think, can affect anyone.
- It is the UK’s biggest cancer killer, with over 36,000 dying from lung cancer every year. It kills more people than breast, prostate and pancreatic cancer combined, and more women than breast and ovarian cancer combined.
- It is our mission to ensure everyone diagnosed with lung cancer can live well with the disease for as long as possible.