The Peak District Challenge will take you through beautiful landscapes and across rolling hills. Experience the wonder of the great outdoors and challenge yourself in support of Roy Castle Lung Cancer Foundation. With full, half and quarter distances available, there’s a challenge for everyone!
Taking place in the heart of England, this challenge will welcome 2,000 adventurers into the fabulous Peak District National Park. Sign up individually or as a team and walk, jog or run your chosen distance to help us raise vital lung cancer research funds.
You’ll start from the base camp hub set-up in the idyllic town of Bakewell, which will include a full range of camping options – so you and your team can make it a weekend to remember! There’ll also be ample car parking, and extensive hospitality and welfare services across the weekend from our charity partners Ultra Challenge.
- Full 100KM continuous loop
- Full 100KM over two days
- 1st half 50KM challenge
- 2nd half 50KM challenge
- 1st quarter 25KM challenge
We will provide you with hints and tips for fundraising and training, as well as fundraising materials and a bespoke Roy Castle Lung Cancer Foundation t-shirt to wear on the day.
When you sign up, remember to select Roy Castle Lung Cancer Foundation as your chosen charity.
Sign up and fundraising options
1. Charity Sponsorship – you pay a small registration fee, do lots of fundraising and we cover the cost of your event place.
2. Mixed Funding – pay half of the event place cost yourself, fundraise a smaller amount and we pay the balance of the event place cost.
3. Self Fund – you pay the full cost of the event place – fundraise what you can, with no set target or deadline, and there’s no cost at all to our charity.
For more information, please contact: email@example.com