Cardiff Half Marathon is the largest road race in Wales, it attracts around 25,000 runners each year and is not one to be missed! The flat, fast, iconic road race is perfect for setting a personal best or taking on a new challenge.
The route takes runners past the capitals most iconic landmarks such as Cardiff Castle where the race start takes place. The runners then head down past some renowned sights like the Cardiff City Stadiums, Penarth Marina and Cardiff Bay. After doing a loop of the picturesque Ronath Park Lake the runners head towards the Civic Centre for a grandstand finish.
Perks of being one of our Roy’s Runners
- Your own personalised Roy’s Runners technical vest
- Support and training advice to help you prepare for race day
- Our Sporting Events Team will be there every step of the way to ensure you have the best running experience. We’ll have you fundraising tips, suggestions, and regular calls to help you reach your fundraising target.
- Roy’s Runner medal for all those who fundraise for Roy Castle Lung Cancer Foundation.
- Complimentary cheer packs available for family, friends or colleagues supporting you on race day.
To register your place, simply fill in the form below and for more information, please fill in the form below.
Got your own place?
If you’re lucky enough to secure your own place and would like to run for Roy Castle Lung Cancer Foundation, we would love to have you on board! For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and a member of the fundraising team will be in touch.