Edinburgh Marathon Festival: 27 – 28th May 2023
Everyone loves a festival, and few places do it better than the beautiful city of Edinburgh. The Edinburgh Festival is perfect for all running abilities, whether you’re a first-time runner or Marathon enthusiast.
With a number of events and distances to choose from, the whole family can bag a charity place and see iconic landmarks across the city, including Edinburgh’s Castle and Arthurs Seat.
Take on the challenge in 2023 and indulge in the vibrant atmosphere while raising vital funds for Roy Castle Lung Cancer Foundation.
Choose your distance
- 5K – £10 registration fee and £100 minimum sponsorship (27th May)
- 10K – £10 registration fee and £150 minimum sponsorship (27th May)
- Half marathon – £20 registration fee and £200 minimum sponsorship (28th May)
- Marathon – £35 registration fee and £350 minimum sponsorship (28th May)
Got your own place?
If you’re lucky enough to secure your own place and would like to run for Roy Castle Lung Cancer Foundation, we would love to have you on board! For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and a member of the fundraising team will be in touch.
Perks of being a Roy’s Runner
- Your own personalised Roy’s Runners technical vest
- Support and training advice to help you prepare for race day
- A welcome pack with all you need to know about fundraising
- After the race you will receive your very own Roy’s Runners medal.
Our sporting events team will be there every step of the way with fundraising tips, suggestions, and regular calls to help you reach your fundraising target and have the best running experience.