Entries to the 2022 race have now closed. More information for the 2023 event will be coming soon! If you have any questions about the event, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Get a charity place at the Edinburgh Marathon Festival, where there’s a race for everyone.
Everyone loves a festival, and few places does it better than the beautiful city of Edinburgh. The Edinburgh Festival is perfect for all running abilities, whether you’re a first-time runner or Marathon enthusiast.
With a number of events and distances to choose from, the whole family can bag a charity place and see the iconic landmarks, including Edinburgh’s Castle and Arthurs Seat.
Take on the challenge in 2023 and indulge in the vibrant atmosphere whilst raising vital funds for Roy Castle Lung Cancer Foundation.
Edinburgh Marathon Festival Events
- Marathon – £35 registration fee and £350 minimum sponsorship
- Half marathon – £20 registration fee and £200 minimum sponsorship
Got your own place?
If you’re lucky enough to secure your own place and would like to run for Roy Castle Lung Cancer Foundation, we would love to have you on board! For more information, please contact email@example.com and a member of the fundraising team will be in touch.
Perks of being a Roy’s Runner
- Your own personalised Roy’s Runners technical vest
- Support and training advice to help you prepare for race day
- A welcome pack with all you need to know about fundraising
- After the race you will receive your very own Roy’s Runners medal.
Our sporting events team will be there every step of the way with fundraising tips, suggestions, and regular calls to help you reach your fundraising target and have the best running experience.