The Grand. The quirky. The hidden.
This isn’t your average event, it has been running for four years and was created by a charity for charities. Along the route, you will be immersed in London’s history and culture with plenty of fun activities to keep you going!
Starting on the strand alongside the amazing Trafalgar square, runners will follow a route past some of the most iconic landmarks such as St Pauls Cathedral, Nelsons Column, and the Tower of London. You will experience some of London’s quirkiest and best hidden treasures like Gringotts Bank from Harry Potter and Britain’s smallest police station.
Perks of being one of our Roy’s Runners
- Your own personalised Roy’s Runners technical vest
- Support and training advice to help you prepare for race day
- Our Sporting Events Team will be there every step of the way to ensure you have the best running experience. We’ll have you fundraising tips, suggestions, and regular calls to help you reach your fundraising target.
- Roys Runner medal for all those who fundraise for Roy Castle Lung Cancer Foundation.
- Complimentary cheer packs available for family, friends or colleagues supporting you on race day.
To register your place, fill in the form below and for more information, please contact email@example.com
Got your place through the London Landmarks ballot?
If you’re lucky enough to secure your own place and would like to run for Roy Castle Lung Cancer Foundation, we would love to have you on board! For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and a member of the fundraising team will be in touch.
Why run the London Landmarks Half Marathon for Roy Castle Lung Cancer Foundation?
- We are the only lung cancer charity in the UK dedicated to helping everyone affected by lung cancer.
- Lung cancer is a disease that, despite what many may think, can affect anyone.
- It is the UK’s biggest cancer killer, with over 36,000 dying from lung cancer every year and kills more people than breast, prostate and pancreatic cancer combined, and more women than breast and ovarian cancer combined.
- Our mission to ensure everyone diagnosed with lung cancer can live well with the disease for as long as possible.