Every year, thousands of people come to our iconic capital city to join a community of incredible triathletes taking on the challenge of the London Triathlon. Will you be one of them?
You will have the incredible opportunity to swim-bike-run on closed roads through this amazing capital city. All competitors will swim in the Royal Victoria Dock and run around the London Docklands. The bike route varies depending on the distance, day and category you choose – you choose the difficulty. There is a triathlon available for everyone!
Choose the triathlon package that suits you from the following two dates!
Sprint: 750m Swim | 20km Bike | 5km Run
Super Sprint: 400m Swim | 10km Bike | 2.5km Run
Registration fee: £20 | Minimum sponsorship: £250
Olympic: 1500m Swim | 40km Bike | 10km Run
Olympic Plus: 1500m Swim | 80km Bike | 10km Run
Registration fee: £30 | Minimum sponsorship: £350
To register your place, simply fill out the form below and a member of our team will be in contact soon. For more information please email our Sports Team at email@example.com.
Perks of joining our team
In return for taking on the London Traithlon we will:
- Provide you with fundraising support.
- Send fundraising materials to help you reach your fundraising goal.
- Provide you with a Roy Castle Lung Cancer Foundation t-shirt to wear on the day.
A member of our Sporting Events team will be on hand to answer any questions you may have and will be there to support you throughout your whole fundraising journey.
For more information, you can either fill out our enquiry form below or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Will you put yourself to the test in 2023 and show your support to those living with lung cancer?
Why support Roy Castle Lung Cancer Foundation?
- We are the leading lung cancer charity in the UK dedicated to helping everyone affected by lung cancer.
- Lung cancer is a disease that, despite what many may think, can affect anyone.
- It is the UK’s biggest cancer killer, with over 36,000 dying from lung cancer every year. It kills more people than breast, prostate and pancreatic cancer combined, and more women than breast and ovarian cancer combined.
- It is our mission to ensure everyone diagnosed with lung cancer can live well with the disease for as long as possible