Both of the Wirral 10k and 10 mile races offer a perfect setting for a personal best. Or a fantastic setting for a new challenge if you’re just starting out.
The Wirral 10k and 10 mile races start and finish on Coastal Drive in New Brighton, the day will provide you with great waterfront views as you head out towards Seacombe Ferry Terminal. You will then perform a u-turn and head back towards New Brighton.
Sign up information
Registration in the Wirral 10 mile or 10K race is just £10 with a pledge to raise £90 in sponsorship, our registration will open soon. If you’re interested or would like to find out more about the event, email email@example.com
Got your own place?
If you’re lucky enough to secure your own place and would like to run for Roy Castle Lung Cancer Foundation, we would love to have you on board! For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and a member of the fundraising team will be in touch.
Perks of being one of our Roy’s Runners:
- You’ll get your very own Roy Castle Lung Cancer Foundation vest
- An invitation to our closed Facebook group. Our Roy’s Runners share their journeys, tips and advice. They offer motivation and encouragement when it’s needed most. This group really is a friendly and heart-warming community.
- A fundraising pack to help you smash your sponsorship target
- Our Sporting Events Team will be there every step of the way with fundraising tips, suggestions, and regular calls to help you reach your fundraising target and have the best running experience.
- Certificate of appreciation with an extra special Roy’s Runners medal
If you’re up for the challenge and want to take on the Wirral 10k or 10 mile races, sign up below and one of our Sporting Events Team will be in touch with you shortly with all the information you will need.
For more information and to register your place, please contact email@example.com