The Kiltwalk is Scotland’s largest charity walking event. Taking place in four wonderful Scottish cities, the Kiltwalk is the perfect fundraising challenge for all ages and abilities.
At each Kiltwalk event there is a short, medium or long walk so the whole family can get involved, taking in the beautiful scenery and iconic landmarks, whilst raising money for lung cancer research and support services.
The Kiltwalk is a fantastic fundraiser with all donations receiving a 50% top up from The Hunter Foundation, meaning that all your fundraising will be increased at no extra cost!
Events and locations
- The Mighty Stride: 24 Miles
- Minimum sponsorship: £200
- The Big Stroll: 15.5 miles
- Minimum sponsorship: £150
- The Wee Wander: 5 miles
- Minimum sponsorship: £50
Register your place
Registrations for Kiltwalk 2022 are now open! To register for your place and show your support to those living with lung cancer, fill in the short form below and one of our friendly fundraising team will be in touch with you with all of the information you will need.
For more information please email our team at email@example.com.
Why take on the Kiltwalk for Roy Castle Lung Cancer Foundation?
- We are the only lung cancer charity in the UK dedicated to helping everyone affected by lung cancer.
- Lung cancer is a disease that, despite what many may think, can affect anyone.
- It is the UK’s biggest cancer killer, with over 36,000 dying from lung cancer every year. It kills more people than breast, prostate and pancreatic cancer combined, and more women than breast and ovarian cancer combined.
- It is our mission to ensure everyone diagnosed with lung cancer can live well with the disease for as long as possible.