Leeds hosts one of the most fun and friendly events in the UK – the Leeds Half Marathon.
Starting and finishing in the city centre, Yorkshire’s biggest half marathon will bring excitement and a great atmosphere to the third biggest city in the country.
You’ll see some phenomenal sights across the city including the Headingly Stadium, Weetwood Hall and Kirkstall Abbey before you finish in the city centre at Millennium Square.
So whether you’re a seasoned runner or looking to push yourself in a new challenge, the Leeds Half Marathon is guaranteed to provide a memorable running event, whatever the weather!
Perks of being one of our Roy’s Runners
- You’ll get your very own Roy Castle Lung Cancer Foundation vest
- An invitation to our closed Facebook group. Our Roy’s Runners share their journeys, tips and advice. They offer motivation and encouragement when it’s needed most. This group really is a friendly and heart-warming community.
- A fundraising pack to help you smash your sponsorship target
- Our Sporting Events Team will be there every step of the way with fundraising tips, suggestions, and regular calls to help you reach your fundraising target and have the best running experience.
- Certificate of appreciation with an extra special Roy’s Runners medal
We’d love to have you on our team!
How to sign up
Register below for £20, with a minimum sponsorship pledge of £200.
Got your own place?
If you’re lucky enough to secure your own place and would like to run for Roy Castle Lung Cancer Foundation, we would love to have you on board! For more information, please contact email@example.com and a member of the fundraising team will be in touch.
Why you should join us for the Leeds Half Marathon
We are here to ensure that no once faces lung cancer alone. By running for Roy Castle Lung Cancer Foundation, you are helping to fund our vital support services such as Ask the Nurse. With your support for Roy Castle Lung Cancer Foundation, you are helping to fund our life-saving lung cancer research projects across the country.
Thanks to your fundraising efforts, we will continue to raise awareness of lung cancer.
To register for this event, please complete the form below and a member of our Sports Team will be in touch shortly. For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org