Take part in the Mersey Tunnel 10k and experience the tunnels under the Mersey like few people have.
The Mersey Tunnel 10K is back better than ever! The race showcases a unique route perfect for runners young and old.
The route starts by taking runners under the River Mersey in the Wallasey Tunnel, past the Seacombe Ferry terminal and along the promenade which promises some breathtaking views of the Liverpool Skyline. The route finishes on Ian Fraser Walk at New Brighton.
Sign up information
Registration in this iconic race is just £10 with a pledge to raise £80 in sponsorship, our registration is open now. Fill out the form below to get signed up and do something amazing to help people affected by lung cancer.
Got your own place?
If you’re lucky enough to already have your own place and would like to run for Roy Castle Lung Cancer Foundation, we would love to have you on board! For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and a member of the fundraising team will be in touch.
Perks of being one of our Roy’s Runners
- You’ll get your very own Roy Castle Lung Cancer Foundation vest
- An invitation to our closed Facebook group. Our Roy’s Runners share their journeys, tips and advice. They offer motivation and encouragement when it’s needed most. This group really is a friendly and heart-warming community.
- A fundraising pack to help you smash your sponsorship target
- Our Sporting Events Team will be there every step of the way with fundraising tips, suggestions, and regular calls to help you reach your fundraising target and have the best running experience.
- Certificate of appreciation with an extra special Roy’s Runners medal
For more information, please contact email@example.com