Terms and Conditions
Bereavement Service Terms and Conditions
- The Bereavement service is offered through a 3rd party namely the National Bereavement Service (NBS) which offers free confidential practical and emotional support to supporters of the Roy Castle Lung Cancer Foundation.
- The National Bereavement Service (NBS) is an independent professional service from whom you should expect to receive impartial and confidential advice.
- Roy Castle Lung Cancer Foundation reserves the right to withdraw the Bereavement service scheme at any time.
- If any further costs are incurred over and above what the NBS offer as a free service in terms of practical or emotional support will be payable by you at a rate agreed between you and the NBS. Roy Castle Lung Cancer Foundation is not responsible for any costs that you may incur if you decide to request additional services from NBS in either practical or emotional support above those currently offered for free to RCLCF supporters.
- Roy Castle Lung Cancer Foundation is not responsible for any practical advice or emotional support through the Bereavement service provided by NBS.
- You are not obliged to leave a gift to charity or to donate for accessing this service.
- Any complaint that you may wish to raise against the NBS should be made directly to them or their regulators.